Friday, June 8, 2012

Lately

Here some is Lately...

Grace Anne and I headed to Boise for a family wedding.  My man stayed home and kept Dawson & Claire (thank you!!)  So, it ended up being a girls weekend; my mother-in-law, 2 sister-in-laws, niece & nephew.  We had such a great time.  I spent so much of the trip cuddling, reading, and swimming with Grace Anne.   It was such special time with her and the wedding was just amazing.  

Grace Anne & YaYa at the State Capital



Groom plays for Boise State,
Reception in sky box...priceless



Fun photos...this was the guest book. Grace Anne took pics all afternoon!

The cake/candy table!!  love the candy Whit!

Anna, Molly, Rebecca

Grace Anne & Whitney

Memorial Day
Harris Beach, Brookings Oregon
This little coastal town hosts our Church campout.  My man has been going to this campground for the last 25 years.  So fun for our kids to be the second generation riding bikes and roasting marshmallows.  Thank you to my mans parents for letting us use your 5th wheel.  Who am I kidding...I love to go camping in a mini-home!!:)  

He rode every minute we'd let him, I love you D

Biker chicks

Dawson & his cousin Eli...Dawson LOVES Eli
Mornings in the trailer are precious family time

Claire

Sunday afternoon at the beach
He just fell asleep on the floor...




Kinder-Soccer...you just have to love a little 3 on 3 (with no goalie).


She took her trophy,wrapped in a kitchen towel, to school for show and tell.
She can run like the wind.

Every picture a blessing.  



2 comments: