Sunday, June 17, 2012

end of school

Tomorrow is Monday and no school!!  This is our first full week of summer and I am so happy to have my girl home all day, everyday.  Tomorrow morning, we will not have to herd the troops into carseats, there will be no announcing that we will leave in 5 minutes.  No one will have to look for a missing library book and I will not have to say "it's time to go" 1000 times.  Ahhhh, summer.  
My sweet girl is no longer in Kindergarten, she is a first grader now.  

I took some pictures the first and last day of school.  My heart is bursting with love, joy, and hurt that she really is growing up so quickly.  This parenting thing is like being on a runaway train...away we go!  

first day of K


My new backpack pose

the last day of K pose

Claire 2 months, Dawson 2 1/2, Grace Anne 5

Claire 10 months, Grace Anne 6, Dawson 3

No comments:

Post a Comment